Friday, November 20, 2015

AKB48 7th Album Virtual Handshake

Because I plan to sub all member (or maybe most of them) I will just make a list and keep updating them rather than making a post for each member

I've only done a few, probably will continue them later
You can also request for which member would you like I to sub in the comment section

For all Virtual Handshake video that I've uploaded, please DO NOT DOWNLOAD them
I would really appreciate it if you just stream it online :)
If you guys want to share this, share this post's link or refer people to my blog instead

You can either go here :
http://ikura48.blogspot.com/p/akb48.html 
or just click on the tab above

3 comments:

  1. Can I request virtual handsake from Tana Natsumi HKT48 Team H and Yokoyama Yui AKB48 Team A please
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I request the virtual handshake for 大島涼花 and 髙橋彩音 AKB48 チーム8、お願いします。
    ありがとう

    ReplyDelete